This daiquiri represents a century of experience: 50 years from my father, Pierre Marot Purves and 50 years from my husband, Robert Pollard.
- One part freshly squeezed lime juice
- One part caster or superfine sugar
- Three parts white rum (Ronrico is fine)
- Place all ingredients (no ice) in cocktail shaker.and shake vigorously to completely mix the ingredients.
- Crush ice either in an electric or manual ice crusher - or with mallet and a canvas bag.
- You will need approximately 1/2 cup crushed ice for each drink.
- Place crushed ice in insulated cooler
- Fill a coupe or stemmed cocktail glass with crushed ice.
- Pour daiguiri mixture over the ice.
- Garnish with a fresh wet sprig of Kentucky Colonel Mint which has been dusted with powdered icing sugar.
Kitchen Detail https://lacuisineus.com/
Tags: recipe, recipes
After owning one of the best cooking stores in the US for 47 years, Nancy Pollard writes a blog about food in all its aspects – recipes, film, books, travel, superior sources and food related issues.